Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New warning and banning policy

2 posters

Go down

New warning and banning policy Empty New warning and banning policy

Post by Brian Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 pm

I hate to do this, as we haven't had any trouble yet, but as Premiership Talk continues to grow, we will certainly be faced with these issues.

As stated in the forum's rules, any member found infringing rules will be warned or banned, depending on the severity of the issue. Upon a warning or a banning, the member will be informed of the reason for the warn/ban, and will also be informed of the length of the warn/ban.

This is nothing new.

The new part, though, is the yellow and red card system that we have implemented. To make sure everyone is aware of what is going on, all members receiving a warning will be issued a yellow card for a certain period of time (to be decided by the moderators). The yellow card icon will be displayed on all of the user's posts until the warning has expired. The yellow card looks like this: New warning and banning policy Yellow%20card

Furthermore, and I'm sure you could've guessed it, a second yellow card or a serious offense will earn you a red card. The red card may or may not expire, and indicates the user has been banned from the forums. Like the yellow card, the red card will appear on all of the user's posts. The red card looks like this: New warning and banning policy Red%20card

We hope that this new system will make the system more transparent for all users, and more organized for administrators and moderators.

If you have any ideas for improvement of this system, feel free to comment below. Thanks for your continued support!
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

New warning and banning policy Empty Re: New warning and banning policy

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 am

Please can i have a yellow just to look cool?! looooool
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum