Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khano Smith

3 posters

Go down

Khano Smith Empty Khano Smith

Post by Dani Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:25 pm

You often hear about how there are a lot of players in MLS who make only $34,000 a year (last year and year before it was even less). A lot of these guys are young players who are trying to make a name for themselves. Surprisingly, Jeff Larentowicz (who is a good hardworker) only makes around $34,000 a year.

Well guess what, Khano Smith makes $120,000 a year (might be $125,000, but I'm pretty sure it's $120,000). How in the world is this guy making that kind of money? He has to be one of the worst professional soccer players I have ever seen. If he's worth $120,000 then I have to be worth at least $750,000 a year. I've never seen Brian or John play, althoug I might have seen John play back in the day when we were kids but I didn't know him back then, I should try and figure that one out, but anyways, I've never seen either of those two play but I'm convinced that they're worth at least $750,000 as well when using Khano Smith as a benchmark. This guy is garbage yet makes $120,000 a year while other guys who are better and who actually try make only $34,000. I just can't believe that this guy makes that much money. Really, I can't get over it.

Dani
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 103
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Khano Smith Empty Re: Khano Smith

Post by Blackburnbob Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:10 am

About the money again! But if that guy is earning $120,000 per year thats roughly give or take a few quid £60,000 a year, seems alright to me really considering there is muppets over here who warm benches for £55,000/$110,000 a week!!! MO is a prime example!!!
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

It's not a lot when compared to England but $120,000 is a good amount of money by MLS standards.

Dani
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by j6pini Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 pm

I agree. Never liked Khano Smith. He's riding the bench this season though.

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum