Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2

2 posters

Go down

Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2 Empty Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2

Post by Blackburnbob Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Just getting the latest on this match at half-time, Carlos Villanueva Rovers new signing who i said looked awesome on youtube has played the 1st half, scoring once with 2 assists and apparently looking very dangerous, hope they keep him on in the second half and see how he goes from there, Ok it's only Grimsby but it's his first ever match for Rovers coming back from ilness, i'm expecting great things Smile ( Allow a Rovers fan a bit of hope! Smile)
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2 Empty Re: Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2

Post by Brian Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Yeah, based on the high praise you've given him, I'm already expecting him to have a huge impact at Ewood Park. Better than Bentley?
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2 Empty Re: Blackburn Vs Grimsby Carling Cup R2

Post by Blackburnbob Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:52 pm

From the youtube stuff i have seen he is a different type of player but certainly looks very classy, game finished 4-1 Rovers, Derbyshire and Emerton with the other goals, but they played Villanueva the full 90 minutes so could be good for a 1st team place Smile
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down