Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prem Talk

2 posters

Go down

Prem Talk Empty Prem Talk

Post by Andy Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 pm

So yeha after reading quite a bit on the main site recently, does anybody else think that there is a huge bias towards Man Utd. Most if not all of the recent news stories have been about Man u. Also when grading all the team's starts to the season Man Utd were given a B whereas Teams like Liverpool and Arsenal who had clearly had much better starts had been given similar awardings.

Just wondering if anybody else had noticed this Man utd focus on prem talk?
Andy
Andy
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 251
Goals : 3

Team Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Prem Talk Empty Re: Prem Talk

Post by Brian Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:30 am

Yes, I must admit there is certain a United bias on my part. For that reason, though, we've got writers that are fans of other clubs. In addition, not everything is United. For instance, the latest article is about some of the more "lesser" clubs.

As for the grades, United has done just a good of job as Liverpool and Arsenal in my opinion. If you look at it, United are only 4 points behind Arsenal with a game in hand and have already gone away to Liverpool and Chelsea. I don't think you can argue with that. Liverpool and Arsenal more specifically have dropped points against teams who they shouldn't have. The grades are less influenced by points on paper and more influenced by what has actually happened - if you want to judge season starts solely on points attained then the table is for you.

If you'd like to give Premiership Talk a more balanced view, consider joining the writing team! More details are on the main site under "Write."

And, as always, thanks for the feedback - and please keep it coming!
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down