Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juande Ramos

2 posters

Go down

Juande Ramos Empty Juande Ramos

Post by j6pini Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I just want to throw a topic out there that hasn't been discussed in a while. We haven't heard much news on Real Madrid going after a new manager since the Wenger offer about two months ago. It's looking more and more like Ramos has a shot at keeping the job. Since taking over, he had that one loss at Barca, and now has put together a 9-game winning streak, outscoring opponents by an aggregate score of 22-2. Not that I'm a Madrid fan-- I'm not-- but I hope the club does sign Ramos to an extension, because I think he is the right man for the job. He was disrespected by the club when he first arrived; they offered the full-time job to Wenger after about 2 games with Ramos. So the guy definitely had something to prove to the club and to the fans from the moment he got there, and personally I'm rooting for him.

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Juande Ramos Empty Re: Juande Ramos

Post by Tay Fish Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Ya i think he should stay as well. He has shown that he has what it takes, but we all know how trigger-happy those owners get the first time something goes awry.
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum