Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could spend a day with one footballer...

+4
Cotzyb
Tay Fish
j6pini
Brian
8 posters

Go down

If you could spend a day with one footballer... Empty If you could spend a day with one footballer...

Post by Brian Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Who would it be and why?
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

If you could spend a day with one footballer... Empty Re: If you could spend a day with one footballer...

Post by Brian Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:22 pm

For me, it'd be Patrice Evra. He seems chill and hilarious, and his video from his Monaco days is pretty outstanding.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you could spend a day with one footballer... Empty Re: If you could spend a day with one footballer...

Post by j6pini Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm

probably Clarence Seedorf because he has a way with words

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 am

Idk about Seedorf, I was watching a broadcast with him. i forget for what game but they ended up kickin him off mid broadcast and switched him to ESPN Deportes. guess he was a little slow w/ his words that day haha!!
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663
Goals : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 am

if i had to pick one though, i would have to say michael carrick or rafael. michael carrick just seems like you could chill w/ him all day and play video games and watch matches. rafael always seems like he's in a good mood (who wouldnt if they were playing in the Big Four at such a young age?), and he would be a ton of fun to hang out with im sure.
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 am

Similar to Rafael, Anderson always looks like he's up to no good and joking around. Maybe it's a Brazilian thing? 'Dinho is the same way.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:24 am

o wow! i completely forgot about ronaldinho! i am completely changing my pick...Ronaldinho #1
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotzyb Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:52 pm

I would have to say Robinho!

The guy always seems to be smiling and it would defintley be fun to be around him for a day. Laughing
Cotzyb
Cotzyb
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 39

Team Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by captcharisma22 Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Adebaaaaaaaaaayor for sure! It seems like Adebayor is arguably the most chill guy out there, which like you all said, is a quality that becomes the deciding factor in a question like this.

captcharisma22
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:43 pm

So many to choose from. Perhaps Dani, but I'd probably end up fighting him and that wouldn't be good. So I'd probably go with Benny McCarthy or Carlos Alberto. Benny is known as a partier, always has been since his early days at Ajax. Carlos Alberto always has that look on his face that he's up to no good and I'm pretty sure that that is indeed the case. After Porto won the Champions League he sprayed some old guy with champagne, the old guy was pissed at took a swing at him, priceless haha.

Dani
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:02 am

Robinho cos he reminds me a bit of Valentino Rossi bit crazy always laughing at something
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by faraaz Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Either Zizou, Henry, Vieira, or Fabregas. Damn this is hard. those four players seem the most chill, even toure, or eto'o, and why not gerrard.

faraaz
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 60

Team Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Gerrard because he'd assault you and then steal your hubcaps... Laughing
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by j6pini Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 am

Aren't there reports of Eto'o waiting in the parking lot threatening to kill certain people with some group of Cameroonans or something...? And I'm sure Cameroonans is not a word, but you know what I mean.

POW!! I just found it on Wikipedia, which means it is 100% true: "Bartolome Terrassa, a television journalist, filed a formal complaint after a run-in with Eto'o in the club's parking lot, accusing the player of saying, "The next time, you are not going to escape; I'm going to kill you." This was not the first incident however, as the previous year Eto'o's former agent, Daniel Argibeaut, accused the player of assaulting him with four accomplices, saying, "They then took off my shoes, which in Cameroon means I am threatened with death.""

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 am

Just to let you know j6pini...it's Cameroonians...pretty close...just figured I would fix things up.
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:21 am

Vinnie Jones would be fun i bet!
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down