Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellamy

3 posters

Go down

Bellamy Empty Bellamy

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 am

Ok latest news suggests City have closed a deal fo rBellamy for £14million!! LOLOLOL Is it a joke?! He's alright but £14m not a chance, also at the same time Cologne have made a deal for Podolski for £9million! Call me silly but if i were City i know who i would have gone for out the 2 of those!
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Bellamy Empty Re: Bellamy

Post by j6pini Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 am

Good point, but maybe they couldn't have gotten Podolski for 9mil, because it's possible he wanted to stay in Germany. And Zola has been outspoken about wanting to keep Bellamy-- and who can blame him-- so the club's asking price was probably very high. Plus they knew they could get a lot of money out of City, who not only have the money, but want to show that they are serious about their stated targets.

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:16 am

The way this is going with City is crazy, it's bumping up prices for everyone else too! If Bellamy is oging for £14m and they are willing to pay more than £16m for Santa Cruz £18m reportedly for De Jong what is that going to do for the rest of the league, everyone will only sell to City as they know they will get stupid money
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Deal is complete. Bellamy is City's newest player. Hahahahaha. In the same week Kaka is being rumored to arrive at the club, they go out and sign Craig Bellamy.

Decent signing, but not for that much money.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:31 pm

I agree 3-4mill maybe but if the rumours were true for £14mill total rip off lol The whole city thing is becoming rather silly now
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum