Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk!

4 posters

Go down

Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk! Empty Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk!

Post by Brian Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:20 am

As the season approaches, Premiership Talk is preparing season preview articles. As one of the pieces, I'd like to put together the views of various fans. If you want your thoughts to be put on the site, please answer the following questions. Whatever you answer may be featured on the site, and you may post your answers right here.

1. Name:
  2. Location:
  3. Which team do you think will surprise the most people this year and why?:
  4. Which player do you think will surprise the most people this year and why?:

Thanks for all of your help and look for your answer in the coming week!

Last edited by Brian on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk! Empty Re: Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk!

Post by TFFDavid Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:27 am

1. Name:
2. Location:
3. Which team do you think will surprise the most people this year and why?:
4. Which player do you think will surprise the most people this year and why?:
-1 David Parkin
-2 Newcastle upon Tyne - England
-3 Manchester United, because they will finish the season with no trophies, they won't even finish top 6.
-4 Gazza, because he will make a come back and sign for Sunderland.

TFFDavid
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 8
Goals : 0

Team Supported : The Toon

http://www.davidparkinphotography.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk! Empty Re: Answers needed! Get featured in Premiership Talk!

Post by John Pini Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:05 pm

1. John Pini
2. Northborough, Massachusetts
3. Tottenham. I know they lost Keane, but I just think that the additions of dos Santos, Modric and Bentley will help provide the offense and creativity to make up for the loss of Keane and they'll have an oustanding midfield.
4. Dirk Kuyt: call me crazy, I know he'll have a hard time being a top goal scorer on a team with Keane and Torres, but I just have a feeling that Kuyt will have an outstanding season. Maybe we'll look back on this and I'll be a genius.

John Pini
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Awesome answers, guys. Keep them coming, don't be shy.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:01 am

Here's my take on it all:

1. Name: Brian
  2. Location: Boston, USA
  3. Which team do you think will surprise the most people this year and why?: Portsmouth. Harry Redknapp's side is looking rejuvenated, and some key player additions like Peter Crouch are sure to fire the squad up. The big and small combination of Crouch and Defoe should yield plenty of goals, too. The back line is solid and David James has become a dependable keeper. I expect Portsmouth to strongly challenge for a UEFA Cup spot.
  4. Which player do you think will surprise the most people this year and why?: Wayne Rooney. Sure, he's no secret, but I think Rooney is going to explode this year. Fergie has admitted he hasn't utilized Rooney properly, and this season should see that fixed. I expect Rooney to have the season of his career so far this year and, with a revitalized Tevez beside him, Rooney should grab at least 30 goals.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marklucky7 Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:55 am

1, Mark Turner
2, East yorkshire
3, Team that is going to suprise everyone? Would love to say the tigers, as most people havnt even give them a fighting chance, But for my team of the season Im picking West ham, The quality of player they can put out is to be honest not matched by any club outside the top four, Ashton, Dyer, llunjberg, Parker, Bellamy, green etc are all players who have been there already or wouldnt be out of place in the top teams, and If west ham can keep the majority of them injury free then they have the ability to go far this season.
4, Alex alves at Middlesbrough, He wasnt fit when he joined in january and it took him most of the rest of the season to settle, by the end of the season he was looking very sharp, With the likes of Downing, emnes and tuncay providing him with ammunition I predict Alves to be this seasons suprise player

marklucky7
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 22

http://footballmanagerglory.yourbb.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks for the answers, everyone. The article containing your answers will be on the site on Monday, August 11th...keep an eye out for it!

Check back next month for another answers session to get featured on the main site again.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down