Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel UK>US and vice versa

3 posters

Go down

Travel UK>US and vice versa Empty Travel UK>US and vice versa

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 am

I belive you have travelled to UK Brian? If so who did you go with? I'm trying to find some holidays to Boston, but i can't find crap all. Prefferably not hugely expensive if you know of any!!
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Travel UK>US and vice versa Empty Re: Travel UK>US and vice versa

Post by Brian Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Blackburnbob - COME TO BOSTON! My most recent trip to England was January 2008. A friend and I found round trip tickets from Boston to Manchester for $500 USD, which was a bargain at the time and is pretty standard now.

Try Orbitz.com, I've always had a lot of luck with them. Great prices, and I generally just do the flight + hotel package through them. If you want to book a hotel separately, Otel.com is the place for you.

Let me know the dates and where you're flying from and I'll see how cheap of tickets I can find.

By the way, Faraaz might be the man here. He goes to England pretty frequently from the States. Chime in, Faraaz...
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Cool thanks for that Brian will check it out, no certain date set yet, i just want to get an idea on prices etc, struggling to find anything from our travel agents, i guess Boston aint on the most wanted like Orlando etc, i gotta see the sox and Cheers though, one of my things i do before i die, i guess i should do it now before i get too old too!!

$500 is an awesome price, definately want all inclusive, don't want to be messing around with seperate bills etc

May be a little too late for this year but hopeful for next year if not! Anything else you can recommend in Boston while i'm there? I'm hugeee Cheers fan so thats my main reason also like the Sox, i know there's Bunker Hill, but i think that's more US history than something i would go for, could be wrong though!!
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Fenway Park, Cheers, Faneuil Hall, the North End, a duck tour, the Boston Common, Newbury Street are all fantastic things to do and see. And, the Bruins are here for your fix of hockey. Haha. And depending on when you come I'm sure I could arrange some Boston Celtics tickets for you - A MUST SEE!
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah that would be awesome, much to do for young ones? My Daughters 3 so would need some stuff for her to do also!!

Cheers, Sox, Hockey and Bball would keep my occupied for years nevermind a week or 2 Very Happy
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:33 pm

The Boston Aquarium is always fantastic for all ages...Fanueil Hall always has street performers and clowns and free shows happening outside. It is so much fun. There is tons of food there and plenty of stores. Let's just put it this way...there is plenty to do in the area to keep you occupied for a long time haha.
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Is there many jobs for Rovers fans there? lol
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum