Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazil 5-0 New Zealand

2 posters

Go down

Brazil 5-0 New Zealand Empty Brazil 5-0 New Zealand

Post by John Pini Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:59 am

Okay, this game just got over. I watched the first 75-ish minutes live so I missed the last goal, but starting around minute 30 Brazil looked like the fearless and very creative team that we expect them to be. Pato's goal was awesome, but the player that stood out the most was Ronaldinho, who had 2 goals and a lot of one-on-one moments and really creative passes (including the one that set up Pato's goal). He seemed to control the pace of the game from center/left midfield. I didn't see Brazil's first game, but this one makes me think Ron will have a rebound year at Milan.

Anyone else see the game/have any thoughts?

John Pini
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 50
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Brazil 5-0 New Zealand Empty Re: Brazil 5-0 New Zealand

Post by Brian Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:36 am

Didn't get a chance to watch the match, John, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on Anderson.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Pini Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:39 am

He had a decent goal to open it, and he was a spark at times in the 1st half but in the 2nd half Brazil really slowed the game down and controlled it; also most of the action happened on the left side with Ron and Marcello on the wing. I dont remember Anderson's name coming up a whole lot 2nd half. Not sure if/when he was subbed out.

John Pini
Academy Regular
Academy Regular

Number of posts : 50
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down