Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks

4 posters

Go down

Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks Empty Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks

Post by sawfer Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 am

David Beckham's transfer to AC Milan is nothing but a joke; forget about being a marketing and advertizing endorser; the guy has a
huge lack of self esteem and is back to AC Milan and the Italian football just to improve his fitness and look good on TV and
during Live Football Matches

sawfer
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 2
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks Empty Re: Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks

Post by Brian Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Couldn't agree more, sawfer. His Milan teammates, however, seem to see a side that we don't - they all love having him in the side and praise his contributions.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks Empty Re: Beckham is not FIT for Italian football! Go home Becks

Post by sawfer Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Thanks man .... nice to be onBoard...

sawfer
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Diamente Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 pm

I couldn't disagree more....

As an AC Milan fan I watch every single one of their games, and I can tell you that Beckham being a smart tactical player who can still play good defense and provide dangerous passes fits in very well at Milan and Serie A...

Beckham has played every minute of his games at Milan this season, and is likely to start against Inter tomorrow, so his fitness should not be questioned.

Mike Diamente
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Number of posts : 44

Team Supported : AC Milan

http://ilmondodicalcio.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j6pini Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm

I agree with Mike. I've seen...every match since he's been back? Maybe I missed one. I think one reason he's fit right back in is that he has a very specific role with Milan. Except for one game recently where he moved into the center as a result of a mid-game tactic change, he basically sticks to the wing and crosses the ball. That's it. He doesn't roam like he did with the Galaxy. If you're Leonardo, and you're looking for a player to fill that specific role, who better than Beckham? And it's worked, because he's been good.

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down