Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klass-Jan Huntelaar

3 posters

Go down

Klass-Jan Huntelaar Empty Klass-Jan Huntelaar

Post by j6pini Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 pm

I wonder if anybody has heard this-- Huntelaar is reported to want out of Madrid after being left out of the CL roster for Lassana Diara (plus the fact that he doesn't get much playing time in La Liga). Any guesses as to where he may end up are at this point complete speculation, but it seems like this may be the type of player Manchester City would go for. In the case of Robinho, didn't they just have a list of top players and as soon as there was a rumor of one of them wanting out, they'd swoop in and make an offer? Maybe if they see that Huntelaar is discontent they'll at least incquire about getting him, especially now that they didn't get their man in Kaka.

Thoughts/hopes?

j6pini
Rotation Player
Rotation Player

Number of posts : 270
Goals : 0

Back to top Go down

Klass-Jan Huntelaar Empty Re: Klass-Jan Huntelaar

Post by Tay Fish Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Wow...that would definitely be interesting. I would love to see Huntelaar in the Prem. I don't know if it will happen, but I can still dream right? haha
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Huntelaar is a very talented striker and very overlooked, he would be huge if he went to the right team, (city is not one of them atm). Chelsea could be a good option, i'm sure they could make up a part cash part player deal for him
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum