Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far?

3 posters

Go down

How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far? Empty How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far?

Post by Blackburnbob Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:10 am

As the title states?

Personally Blackburn for me so far have been crap, as was expected tbh, i stick by my original feeling and want Ince out, if rumours are true that City are going to jump for Roque then i will be even more pissed off and i can imagine us going down! The reason i don't like Ince is as i said before the transfers he made of league 2 players, Keith Andrews may be good in league 2 but not here, from the good season last year we lost 2 main players really with Friedel and Bentley. Friedel replaced with Robinson is a good swap in my eyes, Bentley left but we have got one Carlos Villanueva in, who in my eyes is better than Bentley so why the hell are we playing worse??!
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far? Empty Re: How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far?

Post by Brian Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:19 pm

In my opinion, United's season starts tomorrow against Stoke. We've got our most difficult away games out the way already, and we're still hanging around the top of the table. Besides, with a win in our game in hand we're ahead of Arsenal.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far? Empty Re: How is everyone feeling about their team's performance so far?

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:43 am

Well Rovers are still doing badly, i really hope Ince goe's now, we need someone with some knowhow to turn our season around or we are done for and Roque will leave in January, he would be stupid not to if something miraculous doesn't happen. PLeased to see Robinson has been called back for England on wednesday though, hopefully it will be a real confidence builder for him.
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:59 am

How has Robinson been doing for you guys? Gomes is pretty much taking the heat off of Paul.
Brian
Brian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 566
Goals : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 pm

He's not been too bad, had a couple of mistakes but don;t they all at some point, no howlers as yet
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm

now as we are at the halfway point in the season...i think Manchester United have not been performing up to their potential although they are currently in 3rd with 2 games in hand. they haven't had many dominating performances. i would like nothing better than for it to start this sunday against Chelsea!!
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down