Premiership Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hull 1-2 Blackburn

2 posters

Go down

Hull 1-2 Blackburn Empty Hull 1-2 Blackburn

Post by Tay Fish Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Blackburn continues to grind out important decisions under the watch of Big Sam Allardyce. A crucial 3 points boosting them out of the relegation zone with still another game in hand. Hull continue to look horrible after a fantastic start to the season. Now in 13th place, Hull are only 3 points out of the relegation zone.

thoughts?
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663
Goals : 2

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Hull 1-2 Blackburn Empty Re: Hull 1-2 Blackburn

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 am

FAT SAMS BLUE N WHITE ARMY WOOOOOO

I have to say im impressed with Sam so far, although the thing that worrie's me long term about Sam is his vision, i don't see him as a manager looking to top things, he seems to be content getting good players but not players that are going to win the league in any way, all those players he brought in at Bolton, good players but not Premiership winners, he signed Diouf, he's alright but nothing special, i would like to see him set his sight's a bit higher in summer if he does get a wad of cash for Santa Cruz and not settle for a cheap good player. Time will tell.

As for the match i did watch it, Hull started off really bright then Rovers came in with 2 goals in 2 minutes, 2 really good one's i might and Warnock looked particularly clever on the ball, anbother minute later it could have been 3-0, second half Rovers came out fighting, could have been 4/5-0, then the red card's came and the game changed, Hull took it to Rover's after that and looked more lively but Rover's did enough. A good result for us for sure.
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tay Fish Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:30 am

yes i have been extremely impressed with rovers since sam has taken over. they haven't been getting lots of wins, but they are fighting really hard every game and i think they only have 1 loss under big sam (correct me if i'm wrong). they should definitely avoid relegation under his watch.

i'm sure you're happy to hear me say that Blackburnbob!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tay Fish
Tay Fish
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 663

Team Supported : Manchester United

http://www.premiershiptalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackburnbob Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:39 am

Haha yeh, i'm more confident than i was before but my confidence still isn't great. Time will tell, what really pee's me off is the fact we only really lost Bentley as an outfield player last season, we were a top ten team, now we are fighting relegation.

On a side note i have been watching most of Rovers' games since Sam took over and the new signing Gael Givet is really impressing me, top notch defender, really strong, good signing for sure there, seem's to work well with Samba, Nelsen can handle LB usually ok, only weak point atm i feel is Oijer at RB he is ok but getting old now and starting to struggle i think but we should be ok when Emerton returns.
Blackburnbob
Blackburnbob
Key Player
Key Player

Number of posts : 650

Team Supported : Blackburn/Scarborough/Revs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down